Social intelligence is the measure of self- and social-awareness, evolved social beliefs and attitudes, and a capacity and appetite to manage complex social change.
Did you know that only 15% of your workplace success is determined by hard skills, while the remaining 85% of your success depends on what is called “soft skills” which form part of our everyday both personal and professional life?
Education, work and on-the job experience, are not enough to guarantee a successful career anymore. The knowledge of Social IQ can make a difference.
Social IQ (or social intelligence) is a person’s ability to interact, maintain and build relationships with others. We are by nature social beings and relationships are an integral part of our lives. Relationships are always changing and need to be nurtured if they are going to be positive and rewarding.
Our social IQ course is about building positive relationships, understanding your own emotions and the emotions of others, understanding how to read others and what you are communicating through presence, body language and style. Ask yourself?
- Are you confident that you interpret situations appropriately?
- Have you ever left a meeting or social event thinking that the impression you gave was less than perfect?
- Do you sometimes judge a situation and realise after you’ve made a mistake?
If so, it’s time to brush up on your Social IQ.
Knowledge about what behaviours are appropriate in social or business environments can boost your confidence and help you present yourself in a positive, professional way. Expand your knowledge and be improve your awareness of your surrounds in order to advance your career and personal life. This can be presented to a group or one-on-one.