Once we believe in ourselves, we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight, or any experience that reveals the human spirit. – E.E. Cummings
Who do you see when you look in the mirror? We all deserve to feel beautiful, feel secure, and believe in ourselves – to feel confident in whom we are as individuals.
This module will teach you techniques to take ownership of any negative self-talk, fears and insecurities and tear down the walls that inhibit you from being the best version of yourself at work and at home.
Building self-confidence is readily achievable so as long as you have the focus and determination and are willing to make an effort to love yourself.
Develop the skills you need to believe in who you see each day when you look in the mirror. Improve your value of ‘self’ through your self-talk, body language and attitude.
Do you have the self-confidence you want to have?
Consisting of fundamental elements – self-esteem and self-efficacy, you can find the truth of your own potential through intuitive and impacting processes of elimination. How do you evaluate yourself and appraise your own worth? How truthful are you to yourself without being derogatory and how do you deal or perform in different situations? Find confidence in your life:
- learn the values of affirmations, triggers and visionary thinking to help build your competencies;
- be fearless to reach for your dreams and get out of your comfort zone;
- focus on what you need to achieve – plan of attack;
- stand for what you believe to be right,
- go the extra mile to achieve better outcomes;
- take responsibility for your actions and adapt to change through behaviours, words and actions.